Clinical Research Coordinator
The Virb Clinical Research Coordinator Certification program will train you to efficiently manage & coordinate the day-to-day trial activities of a Trial Coordinator at a study site in compliance with applicable regulatory guidelines.
About This Course
The clinical Research Coordinator (CRC)/ Clinical Trial Coordinator is a trial personnel responsible for the coordination, management, and ethical conduct of clinical trial activities at the trial site and under the guidance of the study investigator. A CRC plays an important role as a principal link of communication between the principal investigator, sponsor, and institutional review board.
The 20 highly experiential course modules will skill you to efficiently manage & coordinate the day-to-day trial activities of a Clinical Research Coordinator at a study site in compliance with ICH-GCP and applicable regulatory guidelines. Each training module is backed by a live instructor whose primary responsibility is to ensure you are skilled as a CRC in 2023
Who Should Enroll?
The course is designed in such a way that any new or existing CRC professionals can enroll in this program to prepare for the role of Clinical Trial Coordinator. The course can be attended by:
- Current Clinical Trial Coordinator who require to be upskilled for 2023
- Clinical researchers (Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Study Manager, Project Manager, Project Coordinator. or Project Lead) looking to reskill
- Any researcher and healthcare professional (fresher/working) who is looking to take the training & start their career for the job position of a Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC)
- Fresher and experienced clinical trial personnel
- Nurses interested to develop a career in clinical research
- Other specialists from Medical Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Pharmaceutical Development Scientists, Translational Medicine, Regulatory Affairs etc